Thursday 29 March 2007

-Leng zai- picZzz





ღ-Lng-ღ





aLL these guys are s0 handsome,right? well, g0t one of it is my *god brother* ..u all guess which one loh..haha...his god sister me so lenglui and cute.. he sure lengzai and cute as well de..haha! beh paiseh again luu~ dont blame me la..who ask me so sien nothing to do then ma just oi har oi har loh~ so sienz le mah... wahh! if ever my bf so lengzai i everyday als0 donit sleep lia0 lu~ c his face als0 enuf lu... haha! later i bec0me panda ling lia0 lu~ eh not bad wor..panda ling.. hehe!! now really is panda ling loh! no m0re bubu ling or bubble ling i guess! buT i stiLL like bUbU ling ~ well i hope u all like the lengzai picZzz~ but if u all have more lengzai picZzz share with me la! ok ? i h0pe to make more lenglui view my blog mah! thatz why need more lengzai gei pictureZZZ...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger