Monday 26 March 2007

- mY daDdy dE xia0 wu Gui -

weLL weLL, this iS my dAddY de xia0 wu gui! He just bought it last friday!then sunday went t0 buy a big aquarium just for that Mr.xia0 wu gui! haha! this is my respond f0r him~ juST bec0s of a xia0 wu gui then he go buy a aquarium!! ay0y0! xia0 wu gui ar xia0 wu gui, ni hen xing fu ohh! wo de daddy s0 sayang you~ i jealous de oh!! bef0re my daddy buy the aquarium, he keep on sleep and dont want wake up! After buy the aquarium liao he swim around everywhere! like flying around..want t0 snap his picturezZ als0 haRD~ aikzZ,...guai dian lah! bu ran jie jie bu sayang ni ohh! throw you back to the ocean sea only u kn0w!! haha!!! i w0nt so crueL de! xia0 wu gui de n0se look like Pig leh..h0w c0me like that wan? daddy told me this is *kam Chin Guai*...usually i got no idea what it is.. i just heard bef0re..but tiLL n0w..still scratching my head...got no idea why is it called- kam chin guai - ...weird!!

xia0 wu gUai fly fly

No comments:

Powered By Blogger