Saturday 14 April 2007

-l0ve @ h0me-


i l0ve staying at h0me..got no idea why! the feel of staying @ h0me is the best!! finally got back to KL~ when for a short movie which is s0 bored~ oh god!! kinda sucks!! t00 boreD~ 2daY ate mcD for lunch!! thought of going movie with wai men ..but he g0t his competition and didnt bother to contact me after aLL~ my HP is out of batt and i got no charger!! how am i going to live without my HP? oh g0d~~ thatzZ the w0rst thing in the world! g0t n0 HP g0t n0 nic0Le~ oopsSS... h0w h0w? charmZZZ laaa!hehe!! all my friend is buzy around with their darling or honeyzZZ... and i.... hmm~~ felt great @ h0me after the m0vie!! hehe!! @ h0me online start doing those blogging stuff and some spaces stuff ... aM i really that free 0r what? n0pe~~ is jz that ...i love my h0me.. i feel free & happy!! haha!!!! jusZZ help ms.tAm t0 burn some piczzz int0 a CD... wait jen do it dont know when lohh~ oh ya hor!! jen going to Vietnam loo~ wish her all the best and better get darker when you c0me back!! haha!! anywayzZ.. kinda tired blogging!! going for MySpace!! hehe!!! c ya~ muakxxx~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger