Monday 23 April 2007

-sorry- dui bu qi -

ღ-Lng-ღ


^^ s0rry argg ^^ forgive me can mah? i know im wrong! when you are in danger or up to sumthing important i am not there f0r u! really sorry!! i didnt mean to!! i didnt think that much! i didnt know because i din help u then u are s0 angry !! im really sorry! i hope u can forgive me! u ask me to tam u.. but u know i dont know h0w t0 tam ppl wan mah!! haiz!! dont treat me like that can ma? sorry la! i not purposely dont want help u. is just i dont have TIME! u know my time very very peak de la!! haha!! sorry la~ everytime u make me angry or what i als0 forgive u de la!! i send u plenty of msg but u nvr reply me! when u reply .... 1 of the msg.. make me feel really guilty ~ the way u say bout me ... haiZZz.. i really kek sam~ talk s0 bad bout me !!! haixxxx

No comments:

Powered By Blogger