Friday 20 April 2007

-*( unlucKy de ME~

2day is a very unlucky day... dont know why!! n0 matter is me or my frenZzz or anyone who is close to me... or my dear or my who ever!! all als0 unlucky!! why? h0w c0me this happend? sum1 lost his mot0r bike ...juZzz s0 sudDen... sum1 g0t dumped by her deAr.... sum1 g0t his wallet snash.... haizZZ... why is there s0 many thingZzz happend ... why why why? even me...... haizzzZZ ... but why includezzz me as well? i dont like!! i hate it! i hate my life like that!! i dont like it arggGG! i cried!! really cried!!! but why.. i cant ...!! must be more *jian qiang* ... cant jus lose like that!!! hmmp : : : : : : s0b s0b!! cant help it out!! who can help me!! why ? why this happend on me!!! i think im the most unlucky girl in the world!!

---为什么是我?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger