Thursday 19 July 2007

Ellese - Perform with Style

Jay New advertise ~ Ellese Watch ! coOL







well, so happy get to have all these stuff with me!! hehe!! is like dreaming.. if u ever want me to buy a watch .. (so expensive) ..NO way!!! but maybe for jay i will ...but but but... now im Poor~ pokkai lia0 lu!!hmm.. hope end of the month when i get my salary can buy 1 of it... Thanks to Nai ,, C0s he g0t me sum of those bookmarks..paper bags...Yish.. thanks man!! thats really cooL ... But i do hope to have a watch which he advertised... i guess this.... you cant help me out lu.. nvm .. i will earn money now.. to buy 1 ...haha!! and i guess.... my hong kong trip gotto cancel .. awaiting of my mummy answer..and see how she wanna plan it ~ well, sit down ..stare @ the paper bags.. i als0 *lau hao shui* lo~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger