Thursday 16 August 2007

-mei mei(nikki) burthday-

Happy BurthDay to My LittLE sis *Nikki*


August 2th 2007
2day is my little sista burthday ~ because of her i gotto take leave and go back to KL celebrate with her! so touch, right? wakakaka~ i think so too.. But i think she is more happy with her darling .. not me! her cake was nice !! cos of rushing back to blow the cake for her .. I skip my dinner ~ oh.. i was starving all night long... guess what at last? ate the cake for dinner and a piece of left over pizza.. pity ..so charmxx.. dear sis, when are you gonna buy me a better dinner? u owe me !! wee Wee~ well, wish her have a great time with her darling !! Happy Burthday sista~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thankz sis..
quite touch when you rush back and bought me Lee Hom album and T-shirt..
emm..i still can buy u 1dinner since i now got start saving money$$ but the dinner cannot expensive...
wait you come back then i only treat you eat..

Powered By Blogger