Friday 24 August 2007

rEmember this?

ღ-REMEMBER-ღ

Hey sis, remember this pic mah? hehe! i edited with blingee~ hehe..so what u think about it..nowadays im bz with my new work~ haiz...got no time to go back to kl...sorry... i hope u take care of yourself there and listen to your daddy.. dont always go lepak with ur boy!! make sure help me watch out @ bibu~ if he every do sumthing bad..... KILL HIM !! Dont have to give face to me de! ok ? haha~~~ well, wish u all the best on your relationship la~ faster kahwin.. and dont forget u owe me 1 meal..wakakakaka~
[BuBU*Ling]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

emm..sure remember la..
we took on melaka wan ma...
on melaka merdeka day..
then after that we somore go jonker street..(not sure i spell correct not)
hmm....edit till not bad ma..
quite nice...
i very less see your "bibu"..
and i help you see him got what take?
you din come back kl how i treat you?
wait you come back 1st la..
haihz..me and your dad have abit argue so now me and him not friend..
wakaka

Anonymous said...

i so love my short hair la..>.<
keke...
din look like aunty and look so mature..
keke..
wait i save enough money i go cut shorter then make straight..
wakaka..
hope fastfast november la..then i can go work earn money.
then can ben meimei liao...
wakaka.

Powered By Blogger