Friday 30 November 2007

KOREA!!! I'm Cumin

well well well... im darn happy right now and just dont know how to describe my feelin now.. oohohohoho!!! very excited man!! i cant believe that im going to KOREA!! this is where i wanted to go for so long time... FINALLY~~~ the chance comes to me!! im counting down from now!! i will be at korea in 12days time! hahaha~! 12days... it will past very fast!! i still havent get prepared yet but today im going over to jen's hse to make over her rooms upside down..haha!! i wanna see anythign that i can get for my KOREA trip!

She got plenty of jackets and outfit there.. surely theres something on for me norhxx.. Jen, beware ur closet will be empty..wakakak! JK! this time i finally can go Ski-ING!! i have hunger this for so long.. hahaha

I really duno what i should say but just some words to describe (Diao,CooL,Excited,Hunger,HAPPY)

I cant wait to eat Kimchi .. which i love so much !! yum yum!! oh.. i think im gonna go pokkai again after im backed from Korea ... HELP!!!
KOREA~ HERE I COME!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger