Wednesday 26 December 2007

I'm BACK from Korea !!!! Eventually,FUN

finally im back from Korea.. im really in love with this place.. i dono hw i should describe this place..but im just in love with this place... im a Shopacholic.. haha! shop so much.. i spend nearly to rm2000+ ..Omdfg !! and ofcos.. i also got snapx plenty of picx!~ eventually, it was snowing @ the ski resort.. all our wish came true! I ate s0 much ther..Put on weight tim! 3kg !!!! OH MY GOD!!! and now im back and gotto KEEP FiT!
Well,there will be more picx coming on!! cos after this post i might post my happy merry christmas and happy 5th anniversary with my dear dear~

While Waiting the at the waiting hall i snapx non-stop..waiting for my plane to Cheju Island!! This is my boarding pass!! so funny right? hehe! Listening to my MP4...eating Pepero! nice!!



This Picx Was took @ Cheju Island Mystery Road.. It is really a mystery ..g0 there try and u will know!! haha

This is My korea Tour guide..his name is Aames!! nice name right? It was so cold that time when we took this photo!! freezing~!!

Cheju Island... a very Beautiful Place.. I love it so much..the scene there is so wonderful~ Clean and nice!
Isnt This pumpkin big ? hehe... Big as my Head
I look like a *bak Chang* ... so fat fat!! dont like this pic..make me look fat fat.. yish~~ but it was so cold..i gotto wear anywayz~
**More Picx Coming up again** got some prob while upload picx~sorry guys!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger