Monday 3 March 2008

Jay Chou Meet Jay2u @ Hilton KL

I'm Looking @ Him ~~
Jay2u Rockkks Jay
Why is my face so angry? cos......[secret]
arggg~ Hantu !!Ghost!!!
Peggy,Panda,Papa & Precious

Unbelievable!!
i never expect i could meet jay again !! The last time i see him is on 2feb @ The Ruums!! wah~ making me so darn excited u noe!! Very nervous t00 !! no doubts ~~ After concert me,papa,panda,phantacy,papa de brother rush to Hilton like crazy! WE never expect we arrive there that early ! haha !! And the best thing is i nevr expect i could pass the pen to jay for him to sign on our jay2u banner!! thank u panda firstable for giving this chance to me..if not , i dont know where im also d! c0s some bad things happend on my mind!! argg~ [secret] !! will tell u all if got chance bahx.. ok !! i dont wanna continue my rubbish.. i will just blog my picx out!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger