Thursday 22 January 2009

Trip to Phuket [PART2]

After enjoying the PART1 picx, here u go for the rest of my phuket picx, eventually u will only see all my picx.. haha!! othrs all are PRIVATE, so i locked it up !! haha!!! See my picx enough liao lar, all my picx so cute and pretty ,right ma?haha... i very bei paiseh de!! wakaka~ joking joking! dont PIAK PIAK me orhx!! hehe!! ENJOY!
hey , its me~~ on the plane lu ~

Bird Nest Centre [ Yummy yummy]


Snap @ Temple de [forget temple name]


Seafood Dinner Time~


Doggie Statue @ Patong Beach


I Love this doggie so muchie~


Its time for Seafood lorh~


Before go out of hotel, Must snap snap de~


The Cruise tour gonna Start Luuu..


*Lengzai Behind me leh*


We are gonna go for this Canoe lehx!


Wah~ So nice lehzz

L.i.k.e this pic ALOT!


hmp~ act cute

James Bond shooting 1


Shoot you Down!


Step on James Bond Island ...


haha!! DO-It-Myself nah~



Bang Bang Bang!


Funny post lar!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger