Tuesday 7 April 2009

Can i have your 2minutes? Just 2mins ~

Can you just give me 2minutes and listen to what i want and need? Dont act like you really understand so much!
you are nothing but a jerk to me now! i told myself not to care bout u! But i cant~ In your heart, there is only HER now but not me!
But why u stil wan2 mess up with me? And i can just close my eyes and pretend everything never happened? how stupid this girl is! Everyone around me is Boo-ing on me & scolding me for being such stupid girl!
I duno why i want 2blog these~ I couldnt sleep everynight just thinking how i shud be and wat i shoudnt be! i Know drinking is not good, But if i didnt drink, i couldnt sleep at all~ how stupid this bubu is hor?
Sorry to all my friends who so care bout me! Sorry to keep u guys worried!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger