Tuesday 15 September 2009

^^Phew^^ ...Finally ~~~~

(Soh Poh - Nicole)

Good Girl (Jaclyn)
Little girl ( Catherine)
Pro (Vicky)
Sam pat (Hong)
<<>
this pis is before we mess up !



After my IATA examz..i can final phew phew phew... i was wondering hw long i din update this blog ady.. i saw the last post date was on august.. wow!!! its long tho ~ almost a month ... g0sh....i gotto keep myself update m0re lu ..o else got ppl wan2 shoot shoot me j0r ^%^ ~ some of my frens was saying im over stress on my studies.. haiz~ me myself also think so ! study DEAD books ~ haha! farnee hor.. But i reli go over it after all .. IATA examz was on 12th Sept.. 11th Sept me and my Zi mui book a hotel and stay over ! that hotel is jus so so so bloody nice !! The 5th Element Hotel~ cooL hotel ! im lovin' it ... lets enjoy some farnee stupid picx pixc bahx ~




No comments:

Powered By Blogger