Tuesday 3 November 2009

Away for 6days

Head my self to taiwan for the 6days ~ Em i gonna noe wan i reli wan or do in da upcoming days ? I dun reli noe wat i wan actually ! hmm..and im finally backed from Taiwan !! So, my next trip is going to beijing ~ After beijing i duno wher! But i noe Xmas i will be @ Xi'an ~

This is my Life, Bubu's Life!! travelling everywhere! Sumtimes im happy but sumtimes im not .. most of the time during da tour i always think lot .. I duno what i think bout , but there are many things hidden inside me . Can anyone teach me wat i shud do to release everything out ? argg~
Felt Stress !!!! Duno why ~

IATA result was out yday ~ When i jus landed @ KLIA Airport i receive a msg from my classmates that results are OUT!! swt ~ Da 1st thing was call vicky for the LIVE result .. haha!! And guess wat? I passed 2 paper! God Bless me !! I thoughti would Fail 1 of it .. cos i din reli do well on paper1 ~ arggg~

**think think think too much**

No comments:

Powered By Blogger