Thursday 15 February 2007

生日惊喜 *SurPrise*




ღⓑⓘⓑⓤ ⓑⓘⓑⓤღ

生日惊喜 *SurPrise*
whiCh gUy s0 r0mantiC buY suCh biG fl0Wer t0 me>
**hehe** ..... sum1 .. wh0 ? secret .... shhh( will tell you if you ask me)...
wakakakak~ h0w much wiLL this fl0wer c0st> c0me on letS make It a guEss..
This fl0wer wAS reCeived on 5th Jan'07 9:03am in the morning.. when i 1st sAw the
oN my Table , i Was like aShock.... h0w c0me thEre's a biG fl0wer on mY deSk? wh0
b0ughT it f0r mE 0h? .. all ????? on mY hEad .... buT guEss wHat ? i f0und a sMaLL liTtlE CRd wRitten " to : 880105-**-**** ..wAH .. tHis feLLa kn0w my IC number de?
s0 Cute ... 1st Time i saw People Using iC as nAme .... Maybe s0me girls wiLL think ..
This senDer is s0 SweeT and R0mantiC... **secretly tell you is YES**
^^ aNyWayz, Thanks al0t f0r The fl0wEr ... LovE it al0t...^^


No comments:

Powered By Blogger