Thursday 29 March 2007

hAppY 22nd buRthday t0 MR.Lion Wai

ღdEarest LionZzzღ

is Me nic0Le.. 2day i purposely blog a topic just 4u~ see i treat u so g00d hor? hehe! h0w t0 bou dap ngor sin? hehe! treat me eat nadish cake loh! then i will feel better gei! haha! i waiting u to send me the nadish cake de leh! s0, how are you going to celebrate your burthday 0hH~~ didnt invite me to your party als0 ~ hmm s0b s0b~ n0 heart de y0u! but who knows maybe u want to date s0me gurlzz to your house or zhok gong man chan~ haha~!.!~ well, i g0t a present f0r u here! when u wanNa c0me collect it sin? hehe! well i give u a present on my blog sin..hope u like it..! is a very sexy girl! with balloons covering herself awaiting you to help her popz those balloonzZ~ hahaha~! dont angry bohhh! is just 4u! so, must be happy ohh!! hehe!! cause i give u such a nice present... haha!! let me post some of ur cute picZz here sin!~~! 生日快乐,狮子先生!

(cute cute de lionZz)

s0 yEng de LionZz ---->

1 comment:

Li_0n said...

heyheyhey ~!! thx alot alot alot and alot !!!! so touched to see u blog bout me this day .. :) siak sai nei la ..
ahah .. wat u bought for me ?????
waa .. actually was rushing reports n assignments and the industrial training stuffs .. dun really have time to celebr8 la .. thankiu 1st o .. will collec thhe present from u soon geh !!!
haha .. thanks thanks thanks !!!

Powered By Blogger