Thursday 29 March 2007

to : mr Sia Chin Peng AKA ERYK



Dear mR.Eryk,

i pormise you that i will post bout u in my blog..well now is my free time to write to you! hope u will feel better! dont always *chui* me to wite la! u kn0w im very busy de mah!hehe! well, ERYK ... this little funny guy! fr0m before i kn0w him till now.. he changed alot ...way al0ttZz.. from Frens ... coupless ... ordinary frens ... best frens .... NOW` ` ` i think u have changed alotZzz.. u miss last time de wo men mah? haha!! s0unds weird right? hehe! well, so what u think bout me now? got any changes mah? hehe! never have the chance t0 ask you at aLL.. now u must tell me... i got leng jor mou ar? or ugly jor? got fat or not ar? got taller mah ? or h0w h0w h0w? hehe! must tell me ohh! hehe ! i only get to see u on chinese new year.. not nice de!! but dont worry i will go to Singapore find u de..maybe around may i guess!! hehe! but u must find a place for me to *lok giok*..or else really gotto *Fan kai* jor lah!! haha! i will bring Nikki along as well. Then YH will be very happy and thanks me alot gei lah!! haha!! today i have alot time to blog..s0, i will blog blog blog!! hah! u so long didnt write me testi lia0 leh.. g0g0g0! get ur hands stick to the keyboard and click the mouse to my name and add a testimonialzZ ..ehehe!! awaiting of your testi!! ok ? miss u-

<--- n00b n00b de ERYK

This picZz de Sand Castle wAS maDe by : nicole ohH~


-nic0Le- AKA bubu ling -

No comments:

Powered By Blogger