Friday 30 March 2007

-KL highway- de scene s0 nicE

ღ-LInG-ღ
-nothing to do de me, take pixZZ all along the way during seating on daddy car!! really bored!nothing to do just snap and snapz s0me stupid and boring picZz..but gueSs wat? i felt that KL de scene also quite nice de woh! especially cheras side! sunny but not so hot..weather still ok~ nice and bit windy...just fine for a sweet dating!! but no one date me!! just daddy date me!! haha! no la! just jokiing only! got dating but because of daddy so i just leave it..sorry for my daterZzz..sorry..har chi boh fan soh la! ok ? dont angry oh wai men and Bibu~ sorry t0 u guysZZ```` i kn0w u all sure will 4give me geh! haha!! nvm..find another day i go out with any1 of u la! now i want to watch mr.bean holidays only..anyone out there wanna date for me t his movie? mr bean bean bean..u're so cute! cant wait to watch ur mr bean photo!!haha! a topic of KL scene became mr bean adi..im bit crazi..always out of topicZz geh! but nvm..this is me@@ like that only ppl kn0w im nicole le mah!! haha!!!!
waH~ s0 zai look~

No comments:

Powered By Blogger