Friday 30 March 2007

wai MenZz ..gambateH on UR cS c0mpetitiOn

ღ-LinG=-ღ


Wai menZz sang, i wish you aLL the beSt on ur competition for these few days! theSe few Days we didnt get to talk on the phone, or sms or how... miSzZ y0u ohH~ buT d0nt n0 u g0t misZz me or n0t gei~ hmm.. hope g0t lo~ u Read my BLogszZ jor u kinda ngm song wor!! dim gai gei? lei ngm hou la0 ngor la! hou mou ar? promise g0 movie with u loh~ but u n0t freE leh ~ ~ haizZ.. s0b s0b!! u sum0rE didnt date me to watch movie als0..sad sad lia0 lu~ alwayzz say me only!! hmmm..cry cry jor looo~ y0u buli me wan!! owayzz just say me no time..then say i go clubbing or blablAbla..so bad de u!! haha!! well, awaiting to see u next time & soon! date me mah~~haha!! ay0y0...i so oi againZzz..asking a guy to date me!! haha!!!! well, must thank me for putting ur yeng photo in there! go snap more piczz for me to show h0w yeng u are during ur competition OR when you're playing PczZ la! haha!! i proud of u orgg! hehe!! so yeng and so cooL tim! sure mai sei alotzzZ of girlZzz! hmm.. i will jealous de bohh! u always say jealous bout mine!! hmmm!! unfair for me de!! alwayZZ got girlZZ find u sum0re... me will sam tong tong gah!! haha!! you c bec0s of u i bec0me so teh j0r!! haha!! JK JK! misZz ya!Gambateh on your competition!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger