Tuesday 27 March 2007

-Piggies VS uGLy PigZz- 小猪 VS 丑猪

ღ-Lng-ღ


oh~ mY precious Piggie piggie, and to ugly picZz sorry no precious!! c0s u very ugly! hehe! why pigs got ugly or cute de oh? know why? cause pigz with sincere heart,they're cute no matter h0w!! but pigz that are black heated sure very ugly wan! did some searching regarding PIGzz~ hmm! i like pigletZZ they are so cutE!! jz dono why sudden want to make a topic regarding ~haha! usually is c0s yday my aunt told me she is pregnant and the baby g0nna be a piggy baby ohh!!hehe! year of the pig!! not bad huh!! pig pig!! hehe!! but i prefer my baby be a rabbit baby like me!! hehe! s0 cute and s0 active de oh? hhahaa! i sumthing wrong wan aLwayzz puji myself!! hehe~ but n0t alwayszz als0.. later ppl thought i love myself wan... haha! bei paiseh wan 0hhh~ usually got alotzz of pigzz surrounding me! alotZzz alotZzz. anD im os0 w0rking in a Pig c0mpany ohHH! w0w~ u all must be proud of me right? hehe! pig boss and pig managers...my collegueszZ all n0t pigs la~normal human just like me!! haha!! who ever that owe or related to this company are Pigz ONLY... ok..here are the list of those pigZZZ... hmm.. ken0t ken0t..i ken0t bleh it 0ut!! lateR ppl wiLL kn0w th0se nameSzz...must keep it to mysself!!! some ppl kn0wzzZ who it is la!! but shhhhh~ keep it secret ohh!! jhehe!! i m0st hate de pig only 1...f*** fat pig~ mr...... canot tell the name!!! but nvm..not gonna see ur face anym0re after aLL~~ haha~~ yeah!! happy happy~!!
CuTe piGgy VS uGLy PigZ

No comments:

Powered By Blogger