Saturday 22 September 2007

hapii g0 luckii

ღ-haPpy-ღ

2day i very happiii... c0s... i g0t my ring ring back!! hehe!! i havent go the chance to snap the pic of it yet..but will s000n~ hehe!! today sum1 was suppose to buy me a ring.. but he break promise! he told me he got sumthing more special for me ..sumthing more nice and i would love it alot... then he told me don have to buy new ring .. he found back the old rings that i l0st las time! wel, in my miind i think it is just a very old ring which i bought when i was form2.. but !!! i never expect the ring that he mention was my fav love love couple ring..Lmited edition..!! couldnt find it anywher else.. Imported from HKG~ i cant believe it is still here! ithought i lost it @ Beijing~ oh my! i was so happi... wel, this is it!! my happii day ? just so easy ~ ayoyoyoy~ macam kena tipu leh... lost a good chance to WHAT him . aiksss~ but im really happii & glad i found this ring back!!!thanks bibi~ i love u..muakssss

No comments:

Powered By Blogger