Monday 26 November 2007

FaceBook Making me go NUTs

FaceBook ... this thingy is sumthing like Friendster.. but its more complicated which i still cant get what it is~ just started to play 1week!! still got no sence on what it is,other than uploading plenty of picx inside..hehe!!can any1 teach me? aLL my friends also just started to join FaceBook..and everyone is scratching their heads off, gotto do some research for this? haha~~ some other kids which is younger than me is more PRO than me liao norhxx!!evertime got those request request thingy, really confuse! ayoyo!! really got no catch there..hmmp:~ want to cry liao la..dont even know how to play..wat to do?
rather play Friendster also don wan to join Facebook liao!!Lau gai liao!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stupid facebook!

N³³cðL³ の вúвü LìиG™ said...

wah.. u also think is stupid right?after all is not that famous yet to join now

Powered By Blogger