Friday 23 November 2007

I WANT I WANT!!!!


Jay On The Run SIGNATURED album cd+dvd Special 7-11 version w. Q Figure+NOtebooks
oh mummy... i wan this BADLY~~ i really want it... so nice .. i really love it ~ i want all of these~ all i want!! aikss..my burthday coming liao .. anyone wanna buy for me mah ?
s0b s0b~ sure nobody buy for me de!! its costly ~ haizzz ....

Jay Secret Music Box
oh... i really want all these arrr.... i know is really wasting alot of money but i really like it alot..alot alot alot... all of this might cost me bout RM400 here... ishh.. i really wan arggg!!!


Jay LIMITED EDITION SECRET DVD (5 postcards, atheme song MUSIC BOX, and PIANO SCORE )
Jay World Tour Concert 07-08 Concert Mascot Tee Black
~ I WANT I WANT ~~ I WANT I WANT ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

later pokkai u know

N³³cðL³ の вúвü LìиG™ said...

haha... yala...pokkai but no choicE~

Powered By Blogger