Friday 13 February 2009

Another 12hours till Valentine's

Count down: another 12hours till Valentine's!!

Are you excited? Are you curious wat your partner will buy you?
(haha)

Eventually, i feel nothing!! But i do hope some guys will buy me something~~ haha!! so greeedy me !! But i wonder ^^ will i have any admires to buy me gift? flowers? presents? or what?
wakaka!! sounds bit stupid,isnt it?

I very *beh paiseh* .....dont laugh @ me!! (我很单纯吧?)

So, who will be the 1st to wish me tonight? hmmm~ letss seee...
The 1st to wish me got a FREE kiss orh!! haha!!!
aiks~~ im giving out my lovely kiss leh!!! FAST FAST come & grab!
Dont missss the chance!! *piak piak myself on the face*

anywayz ~ i wan2 rest rest loh!! will update bout my dates/feelings/surprise on the actual Valentine's Day

No comments:

Powered By Blogger