Tuesday 30 June 2009

Boring Day


2day ~ Im alone in the office..Doing Nothing but just Fb/FB/Restaurant Restaurant nonstop~ Really Zadao loh! haha~

Got in the office in the morning at 8am ~ Gosh !! Darn Early isnt it? My Boss going to KL Tourism Office to settle some stuff and im dumped in the office j0r.. Haiz..Boring Boring!!

Online till i sien j0r! Today is my classmate Kiko 21st Birthday oh!! Dear Kiko Lenglui, Iwish u all the best on our IATA examz oh! hehe!!

Im so gud these few days, becos i didnt snap any picx wor.. im kinda lazy liao!!! Haiz, My life turns black and white after since HE left~ Haiz~ Dont ask me why , i dun even noe why ! If he really Loves me he will come back to me, but i noe this is imposible !

Eason Chen Cumin to Melaka this thursday, Im hunger to go so , but ...no tix.. Anyone got tix wanna provide to me? hehe!!!

Count Down : Another 4days , i will be stepping into Redang Island! Oh My..Unbelievable right?Im so excited bout it lar, Very happy Too..YeeePee...Finally, my dreams come true.. After few yrs planning finally i can go lar! Yeah Yeah!!!

4 comments:

Ku said...

wa.. goin travel again arh...?
how is popo dey all? xD

Ku said...

ah jie ... pt a cht box la..

JsTeoh said...

gonna get me any souvenir from redang ?

N³³cðL³ の вúвü LìиG™ said...

haha! i will try .. ok ?hehe.ok ..good good..i go put chat box n0w..haha!!! YEAH!
going redang tomoro

Powered By Blogger