Tuesday 23 June 2009

Sick Sick のBuBuling










ღwowღ

sick sick の bubuling , even tho sick ady still got mood cam-whore! haha!! Yday Mc didnt go to work, sick so badly..ergg~ geram! gotto waste money go see doctor gain! Ish...I dowan to operate the stupid [ton ton] oout lar.. Very scary lar.. erruuu~ once i think bout the big big knife going into my throat and take it out i will feel Geli liao! aiks... haiz, sick reli makes me feel so so sick.Want to eat wat also cant! Geram nya!!! Haiz, canot talk , but atleast i can type ..bt i normally wont type so much on my bloggie, cos ppl will feel sien. I noe my frens prefer to see my farnee picx more..wakaka... but im afraid u all will pengsan! Cos i snapp tooo many picx liao!

2 comments:

JsTeoh said...

Rest more ya =)

get well soon .

haha ~

then take more n more pic ~

must add me in ur pics also ya

sometimes .

N³³cðL³ の вúвü LìиG™ said...

haha!!! u din snap with me also..aiyoyyo@ sob sob

Powered By Blogger