Sunday 14 June 2009

My Feelings towards Everything ~

After my Exmaz... finally i can get rip of the [monster] lu~ Monster = [sum1]... hehe! SF Students shud noe who im mentioning bout ~ hehe! Well, notin much to blog bout the examz..but want to say to all my classmates : Thanks for everything! And wish to meet u guys SOON and again!!




Bout My recent Life ~ hmmp !! no doubts.. not very find! Full of stress and tiredness and sick of my life! Im just having too c0mplex lifez ! I dono how i shud start these , but in my heart there are many things that im worrying bout and ofcos i couldnt mentioned it here is becos .....

Haiz... i became a EMO girl and eventually my life also goes black and white! From a very colourful life became Black & White! i hated my lifexx.... When can i ever wake up and go back to normal



Please save me out from the DARK!

2 comments:

珍妮 said...

hey.my dear
nth i can help
so i bless u..
all the best
and b happy~

N³³cðL³ の вúвü LìиG™ said...

thanks alot my dear! hehehe!!
got u all suport me.i very hapy le

Powered By Blogger